Bypass: CCM 99490

Hello,

Anyone who is billing for CCM - are payors beside Medicare paying? Aetna, Cigna, the blues etc.? I'm starting my research now, I'm in MA, hoping someone could give me a head start. Thanks!!!

:) Erica

Comments

• Erica,

I've set up alot of doctors with CCM and yes ma'm - many commercial carriers are paying it. If you would like to call me, my phone is 903 871-1172 and I'll try to help.

Don

Don Self & Associates, Inc

305 Senter Ave, Whitehouse, TX 75791
    903 871-1172 fax 480-247-5650
    donself@donself.com web: www.donself.com
    free webinars at www.donself.com

DISCLAIMER: This email has not been scanned for correct spelling, grammar or punctuation. It has been created in the language of Texan and may or may not be understood completely to those north of Kentucky.

• edited May 2017
    Hi Don,

Appreciate that, but I think I'm all set. I looked at the fee schedules and most have allowables listed so that and the fact that there are no specific policies stating that the service is non-covered (with the exception of MassHealth of course), my advice to them was do it and bill for everyone when appropriate. The process they have in place is beautiful. They have dedicated RN staff for all the CCM and TCM services. I just overhead one of the nurses today state that this was for Medicare only and I was like oh what am I hearing!?!? LOL

• We bill Medicare, UPMC, Aetna and United Healthcare. These are all Medicare plans.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Erica Schwalm [mailto:Erica.Schwalm@convergentsolutions.com]
    Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:46 PM
    To: Multiple recipients of list PARTB-L
    Subject: [partb-l] Bypass: CCM 99490

Hello,

Anyone who is billing for CCM - are payors beside Medicare paying? Aetna, Cigna, the blues etc.? I'm starting my research now, I'm in MA, hoping someone could give me a head start. Thanks!!!

:) Erica