Big change to Part B News listserv -- service advisory

I’ve been asked to send out this:

Dear Listserv Member,

We will be upgrading your current listserv to the new Part B News Forum starting May 30.

The new Forum will allow you to engage in much of the same way as your current listserv but with added features such as a comprehensive search, ability to have threaded and archived conversations with search functionality separated into different categories, and the ability to track notifications from the site to your own inbox to continue conversations.

What does this mean for you? Your current listserv will not be available starting May 24; but note that all current threads will be moved over to the new Forum and will be there when you log in on May 30.

We will provide additional information on how to access and log into the new Forum in the coming days so keep an eye out.

Best,
Roy
(PS – in case it isn’t clear, the listserv – excuse me, Forum – will go dark on the 24th, and reemerge May 30. Meantime you’ll get instructions for logging in. If you have questions send them and I’ll see if I can’t get them answered. – R)

Roy Edroso
Part B News
http://pbn.decisionhealth.com

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Thank you, Roy!

Sherry Cruz, CCS
    Information Analyst/PPS Coordinator
    University of Rochester Medical Center
    Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
    601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 664
    Rochester, NY 14642
    Phone: (585) 275-6978 Fax: (585) 442-2949

• edited June 2017
    Roy:

I am guessing you will be going on the cloud, rather than having emails come directly to us. Would that be right?

Karen A. Hurley, BS, CMM, CPC, CNA

President, HPMSI

PO Box 409

Parrish, FL 34219-0409

Tel: (941) 776-4822

Fax: (240) 368-0059

Web: www.hpmsi.com

Since 1996, Celebrating 20 years of Service to Physicians

Disclaimer: Advice or comments in this email are specific only to the recipient and the presented issue. It is not intended to be used as a global solution for future similar events. Reproduction of the information requires approval by the author.

• Sorry I didn't see your post, Karen -- but yes, it's all on the site now.

BUT -- you can ask for notifications when someone responds to messages you've posted or threads you have responded to.

To do this:
    1.) Click the little head-and-shoulders profile in the upper right corner ("My profile");
    2.) In the right-hand menu, click "Notifications";
    3.) In the new right-hand menu, there's another head-and-shoulders icon -- click that and choose "Edit Profile":
    4.) Now, in the right-hand menu, click "notification preferences":
    5.) As you'll see, you can request emails for a variety of circumstances -- "Notify me when people write on my wall," "Notify me when people comment on my discussions," etc.

Hope that helps!
    -Roy