MLN SE1609 - external pump

I am looking for help on the new information that came out last week on the Medicare policy on external pumps and the billing. Has anyone ready this information and found any other information?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged, confidential and/or protected health information and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the information contained herein may be a violation of federal law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender, delete it and destroy it without reading it. Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

Comments

• MLN SE 1609
    Maxine

[Description: Description: R:\General\Graphics\ScrogginsGrear\Correct Colors\ScrogginsGrear One Line Signature.png]

Maxine Lewis, CMM, CPC, CPC-I, CCS-P, CPMA
    Main: 513-771-7070
    Direct: 513-672-4363
    Fax: 513-326-7640
    200 Northland Blvd
    Cincinnati, OH 45246
    mlewis@scrogginsgrear.com
    www.scrogginsgrear.com

• edited May 2017
    Maxine – I did read this information my question is what will you bill for the external infusion pump – what cpt /hcpcs codes for the drug administrations