Coding a Lung Surgery

Good morning listers!!

I need help making heads and tails out of this lung surgery. Please help!!

Video bronchoscope introduced through ET. Trach normal main carina sharp r and l bronch trees normal rt middle lobe 90% narrowing. Video bronch withdrawn.
EBUS inserted. US guidance 5 transbronch needle aspirates done. Lesion measured 3.1 on CT PET positive. EBUS withdrawn.
LG advanced through scope to rt middle lobe. Advancement of LG and EWC bleeding noted. Immediately withdrawn.
Therapeutic scope used to suction. Lt. airway clear .
Scope withdrawn.

What do you all get from this??
Thank you!!!
Carol Self, CPPM, CPC, EMT

--Apple-Mail-258A384C-6032-4138-93AE-6769FF2FD36F
Content-Type: text/html;
charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Good morning listers!!
I need help making heads and tails out of this lung surgery.  Please help!!
Video bronchoscope introduced through ET.  Trach normal main carina sharp r and l bronch trees normal rt  middle lobe 90% narrowing.  Video bronch withdrawn.EBUS inserted.  US guidance 5 transbronch needle aspirates done.  Lesion measured 3.1 on CT PET positive.  EBUS withdrawn.LG advanced through scope to rt middle lobe.  Advancement of LG and EWC bleeding noted.  Immediately withdrawn.Therapeutic scope used to suction.  Lt. airway clear .  Scope withdrawn.
What do you all get from this??Thank you!!!Carol Self, CPPM, CPC, EMT 

--Apple-Mail-258A384C-6032-4138-93AE-6769FF2FD36F--

Comments

• I believe that is 31624 and 31654

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:00 PM
    To: Multiple recipients of list PARTB-L
    Subject: [partb-l] Coding a Lung Surgery

Good morning listers!!

I need help making heads and tails out of this lung surgery. Please help!!

Video bronchoscope introduced through ET. Trach normal main carina sharp r and l bronch trees normal rt middle lobe 90% narrowing. Video bronch withdrawn.
    EBUS inserted. US guidance 5 transbronch needle aspirates done. Lesion measured 3.1 on CT PET positive. EBUS withdrawn.
    LG advanced through scope to rt middle lobe. Advancement of LG and EWC bleeding noted. Immediately withdrawn.
    Therapeutic scope used to suction. Lt. airway clear .
    Scope withdrawn.

What do you all get from this??
    Thank you!!!
    Carol Self, CPPM, CPC, EMT