HIMT Student

Hi, I am a HIMT student in Georgia. I have a really hard time learning the correct way to look up codes, especially since the class is only hybrid and not being able to be in a classroom every day. What are some tips that you can give me to be able to remember how to find difficult codes? We recently have software to be able to "look up" codes, but I don't find it much help either. THanks

Comments

• Hello. Great question. Code books and web-based coding look-up tools are likely your best bet. Which software are you using?

• Hey. Now you can learn anything with courses. I learned how to write essays using the courses of the service, so I believe that with the help of the https://www.collegepaperworld.com/do-my-homework.html sites courses you can learn anything, and write code too.

• I got on many articles of analysts, and opinions are often very different, from $ 0 to $ 20,000, but still, there are more (and more convincing) opinions that the bitcoin rate will still grow. Do you guys have bitcoin or is it better to buy ether? Where do you exchange usd to eth? I remember that last year, The Wall Street Journal started an experiment: they collected a portfolio of random stocks by throwing darts at the stock quotes on the wall.
    A year later, the average return on the portfolio was plus 17.3% - more than that of professional investors.

• do u have bitcoin?